Lake Eildon Marina is an ideal location for private houseboat mooring. We are currently constructing new 24 foot wide pen marinas to accommodate houseboats in our rapidly expanding marina.
If you are looking to purchase a houseboat or relocate an existing one, we highlyrecommend an inspection of our facilities. We believe our services are second to none.
The following are advantages and improvements at Lake Eildon Marina:
- Boat ramp which is restricted to members only and usable down to 10% water level
- Enjoy our private marina with no membership or joining fees
- Slipping facilities for any size boat all year round
- Full breakwater
- Security gates and video surveillance at front entrance. Access for guests and friends is by our temporary pin code system
- Fuel sales, including premium unleaded, mix, diesel and unleaded, with credit card
facilities on fuel barge.
- Operating hours from 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. 7 days per week.
- Free gas bottle deliveries 7 days per week
- Ice sales
- Aqua Bar & Cafe
- Take advantage of easy access to your houseboat with our courtesy picnic boats. Alternatively, access tracks are now down to all marina walkways
- New work dock for houseboat maintenance available to all members
- Easy access to skip bins for all domestic rubbish
- Goulburn-Murray Water sewerage pump-out facility right at marina entrance.
- All houseboat brokers have full access to the marina for selling houseboats
- Marina location is ideal for all local tradespeople to access your boat if required
- We have an extensive ongoing improvement program with our facilities including a new undercover welcome dock with lights, etc. when you arrive.
Marina fee structure:
Runabout pen $1375.00 (up to 8′)
Small houseboat pen $2310.00 (8′ to 10′)
Small houseboat pen $3080.00 (10′ to 12′)
Large houseboat pen $4290.00 (12’+)
Superboat berth or two dock $5280.00
Marina fees are for a 12 month period and include GST. Pro-rata rates if applicable.