Things to do on your houseboat holiday:
Cruising the scenic 540 km shoreline of Lake Eildon, visiting Jamieson, Bonnie Doon, Jerusalem Creek, Goughs Bay and the thousands of bays, coves and other beauty spots.
- Fishing – Trout, Redfin, Yellow Belly, Murray Cod etc;
- Swimming – in beautiful clear fresh water;
- Barbecues – in natural bush settings (observe fire lighting regulations);
- Loafing – no special instructions necessary;
- Eating – with appetites stimulated by fresh country air;
- Bushwalking – through some of Victoria’s most magnificent scenery;
- Entertaining – day visitors and showing them your new found prowess as a skipper.
Just plain getting away from it all.